Age does impact our billiards game whether it is 8-Ball or 9-Ball. Do you think you are SCDD?
Here are six symptoms:
· You break and run the entire 9-Ball rack with your break cue.
· You find out after you are leading three to nothing that you are at the wrong table playing the wrong opponent.
· You play a shot with both offensive and defensive possibilities and neither of them work out.
· You imagine you hear someone talking about your game from three tables away.
· You pull off a great shot on the five ball only to find out the four ball is still on the table.
· You honestly cannot understand how you could make such a dumb decision after you have failed in a run out.
Most sufferers are filled with delusion. While Senior Citizen Decrepitude Deficient is not contagious, it does seem to run in groups, such as billiards clubs and tournament friends.
TIP: A SCDD player will ask you whether he is playing stripes or solids in an 8-Ball game.
SCDD billiards couples should not play “scotch doubles” as they never know whose turn it is. Yes, as you have probably surmised SCDD is really a figment of my imagination and you won't find it in any medical dictionary, but for many of us, it is too close to reality.
For instance, I am a sufferer and from time to time maladies like this have put my billiards game on hold and I'd like to say it is declining eyesight, but to be more realistic, right now it is probably more like dealing with minor Essential Tremor which makes holding a cue steady a real challenge
Many of these malfunctions can be severely debilitating and all too often, the remedy from our medical community tends to be ever increasingly expensive drugs and/or surgery. It is important to realize, particularly as we age, that there are natural, non-drug and non-surgical cures for almost every illness and disease.
In the past there have also been things like cardiac infarctions, and an Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm that brought things to a halt.
For others there have been incidents of carpal tunnel syndrome, Arthristis, , back and spinal pain, Fibromyalgia concerns, autoimmunities and major depression problems.
Many of these malfunctions can be severely debilitating and all too often, the remedy from our medical community tends to be ever increasingly expensive drugs and/or surgery.
It is important to realize, particularly as we age, that there are natural, non-drug and non-surgical cures for almost every illness and disease.