My goal is to be able to do everything listed as “Performance of a Master”.
• Run 100 balls, in any order, without a miss when throwing balls on the table
• Run 100 balls without a miss and without allowing the cue ball to touch a rail
• Run 3 consecutive sets of the 13 Ball Exercise without a miss
• Run 3 consecutive sets of the 12 Ball Exercise without a miss
• Run 1 set of the 14 Ball Exercise without a miss
• Score a 16 or higher in the 8-Ball Mid-Term Exam
• Score a 16 or higher in the 9-Ball Mid-Term Exam
• Shoot at least 100 stop shots, 3-4 diamonds apart, into the corner pocket without a miss
• Deliver 20 successful stun shots without a miss
• Successfully deliver 15 consecutive 2-7-2 's, connecting the diamonds, and stopping the cue ball within a CD diameter of the center of the table.
• Deliver 5 sets of the 2-7-2 +5 without a miss, stopping the cue ball within a CD diameter of the center of the table.
• Shoot every single lesson from The Lesson in order with five or less misses
• Break and run at least 3 racks in a ten-rack set of both 8-ball and 9-ball (Doing this five sets in a row, your grand B&R average is 30%!)
• Shoot 25 sets of the 4 Ball Exercise without a miss.
I learned real quick what it was like to be humbled. This course will take you to the top, but the road is not an easy one. I have experienced many ups and downs in only 3 months.
I can, however, see that the end result of faithful, hard work will be a pleasant one.