1) The Master who completes the MA/PB can depend on their concentration skills.
2) The MA/PB graduate is faithful with their practice. He/she has no doubts about success.
3) The MA/PB graduate is loyal to the program and leaves nothing to chance. The Master is willing to make the 'value' changes that enable him/her to use their imagination so that success is a certainty.
4) The Master who completes the MA/PB has successfully traveled through the Four Stages of Pocket Billiards and has mastered each one. (see www.monkbilliardacadem-e.com)
5) The Master who completes the MA/PB program shares his/her strengths, hopes and experiences with others. What you share with others strengthens what you already have.
6) The Master who completes the MA/PB understands the "art of pocket billiards" and makes no distinction between a male competitor and a female competitor.
7) The MA/PB graduate has one purpose and will not let anything interfere with that purpose. Imperfections are eliminated one by one. Success is a certainty.
8) The MA/PB graduate makes no excuses. Faulty perceptions are eliminated. The Master builds a strong solid mindset. It is from that mindset that they act, think and perform.
9) The MA/PB graduate does not experience discouragement. He/She has a strong relationship with destiny and relies upon the power of his/her desires in all performances.
10) The Master who completes the MA/PB program has mastered the Four Strokes of Pool, including the four draw strokes and the "stun," and knows when to use them.
11) The MA/PB graduate is a master at defensive play. Nothing is left to chance.
12) The MA/PB graduate is a master at offense play. Nothing is left to chance.
13) The Master who completes the MA/PB always comes to win and is compelled to a higher understanding of the true art of pocket billiards.
14) The Master who completes the MA/PB program oozes with confidence on every shot.
15) The MA/PB graduate expresses honor and a high degree of integrity in all that he/she does. The real master is not involved in gambling or hustling and will not compromise the integrity of this game in any action while on the table or in the poolroom.
16) The MA/PB graduate does not go beyond the shot in front of him/her.
17) The Master who completes the MA/PB program is free from the preoccupation with results.
18) A Master does not shoot the shot, a Master experiences the shot.
19) The man or woman who completes the MA/PB qualifies to play in The Masters International Tour. Along with The Monk, the men and women of the MA/PB will change the way the world sees this game. These Masters will bring back the integrity this game has been missing.
20) The Master who completes the MA/PB program leaves nothing to chance. You master each skill until you can turn in the "Performance of a Master."